MBBS FANZCA FFPMANZCA
Consultant in Pain Medicine and Anaesthesia
Dr Chou grew up in Perth and graduated from the University of Western Australia. He commenced his anaesthesia training in the UK. Dr Chou undertook an adult pain medicine fellowship at the Royal Melbourne Hospital, followed by a paediatric pain medicine fellowship at the Royal Children’s Hospital. He now practices as a specialist in anaesthesia and pain medicine at Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre and The Alfred plus he holds a Clinical Senior Lecturer position at the University of Melbourne. He was previously head of the Pain Service at Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre.
- Faculty of Pain Medicine FPM, Australian & New Zealand College of Anaesthetists ANZCA.
- Australian Pain Society.
- International Association for the Study of Pain.
Specialist Pain Medicine Physician & Specialist Anaesthetist at Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre and The Alfred Hospital.
Additional Professional Activities and Contributions
- Clinical Senior Lecturer, University of Melbourne.
- Faculty of Pain Medicine Victorian Regional Committee Member.
- ANZCA Victorian Regional Committee Part I Course Lecturer.
For a comprehensive list of publications, visit ResearchGate.