You are here

I was supposed to be referred for a Pain Assessment as an outpatient, but have not heard anything – what should I do?

Depending on your demographic you may be referred to Dorset Private Hospital or The Victorian Rehabilitation Hospital. Once the referral is sent to either site you will be contacted for an initial assessment. Please note that for TAC and Work Cover patients there is delay waiting for approvals.