You are here

What do I need to do to get an appointment with a specialist?

You will need a referral from your medical doctor, either your general practitioner or specialist. If you are insured under Worksafe or TAC, then your claim will need to be validated after the referral has been submitted.

Please ensure you have a current referral, otherwise Medicare may not reimburse that component of your payment.